Client Status Changes
The All Clients.page provides a list view of all the clients connected to the network. You can filter clients based on the network the clients are connected to. The page displays key client information and also allows you to navigate to a specific client detail page. For more information about clients, see
Aruba Central provides a near-instant refresh of the client status if the client is connecting or connected to an access point. The access point must be running 188.8.131.52 or a later version and 10.1.0.0 or a later version.
If the client connection is in progress, the status changes toand the client appears in Aruba Central within 35 seconds after it is connected. If the client goes offline, the status is updated to in the page within 50 seconds.
Hover the cursor overin the column to view the following details:
- Name of the client
- Date and time the client was last seen
Figure 1 Connecting Clients
To view the clients page, perform the following steps:
- In the
The dashboard context for the selected filter is displayed.
app, set the filter to one of the options under , , or . For all devices, set the filter to .
The clients page is displayed inview. By default, the table displays all clients and the list of clients is populated for a time range of 3 hours.
, click .
- To filter the clients based on connectivity status, click the connectivity type from the bar:
- —Displays a list of client connections that are in progress.
- —Displays a list of clients that are successfully connected to the network.
- —Displays a list of all failed client connections.
- —Displays a list of all offline clients.
- —Displays a list of all blocked clients.