Suppressing Alert Notifications in the Site Dashboard
Suppressing alerts for a particular site prevents all devices in the site from generating alert notifications. You can suppress alert notifications only in the site dashboard.
To suppress alerts in the site dashboard, complete the following steps:
- In the
The dashboard context for the selected filter is displayed.
app, set the filter to one of the options under .
Thepage is displayed in the view.
, click .
- Click the
Thepage is displayed.
- Enable the toggle button.
- To configure emails to receive notifications when an alert is generated, select one of the following options:
- Override—When this option is selected, the effective email list that receives alert notification are the email addresses configured at the site level.
- Append—When this option is selected, the effective email list that receives alert notification includes the configured default recipients list, emails configured at individual alert level, and emails configured at the site level.
When none of these options are configured the effective email list that receives alert notifications include default recipients list and emails configured at individual alert level. For more information on configuring alert notifications and default recipients, see Configuring Alerts and Adding Default Recipients respectively.
- Click the
You can add multiple email addresses as required.
icon to add the email address to receive notifications when an alert is generated.
- From the time range drop-down list, select one of the following:
- All time—This allows you to suppress alerts permanently for the selected site.
- Custom date & time—This allows you to customize the time range for which you want to suppress alerts for the selected site. Select the time range from the drop-down list and then, select the period for which you to suppress the alerts.
- Click .