Aruba Central Online Help
To force a specific firmware version for all gateways in standalone mode, complete the following steps:
- In the
- Verify the firmware upgrade status for all gateways.
- Click at the top right and turn on the toggle switch to enable the window.
- In the drop-down list, select a single group, multiple, or All Groups.
- Select a firmware version from the drop-down list.
- Select one of the following radio buttons to specify if the compliance must be carried out immediately or at a later date and time:
- —Allows you to set the compliance to be carried out immediately.
- —Allows you to set the compliance to be carried out at the later date and time. Select a specific time zone from the drop-down options to schedule the upgrade at a specif zone time.
- From the
drop-down, select any one of the following partition options:
- —Select this if you want to install the firmware version in the primary partition.
- Select the check box if you want Aruba Central to automatically reboot.
- Click Aruba Central initiates a firmware upgrade operation only for the devices that support the selected firmware version. If any of selected devices do not support the firmware version selected for the upgrade, a list of unsupported devices is displayed. .