The search bar displays search suggestions corresponding to the workflow that you follow as a user of the platform. The suggestions help you perform on-boarding tasks and bring up the devices in the network, configure and troubleshoot the network issues.
The following are some of the sample queries to get you started on the on-boarding journey. These sample queries in the Network Operations app search bar can guide you into getting started with Central, adding devices, assigning licenses to devices, creating groups and sites, and so on:
- Getting started with Central
- How to add devices
- How do I add licenses
- How to create groups
- How to create sites
- How to add device to a site
- How to add a new user
- Where to find install manager
- Install manager issues
The following figure illustrates search suggestions to get started with Aruba Central.
Figure 1 Suggestions to Get Started with Aruba Central
The following sample queries in the Network Operations app search bar can guide you to create SSIDsService Set Identifier. SSID is a name given to a WLAN and is used by the client to access a WLAN network., configure a switch group, configure a gateway and so on:
- How to configure an SSID
- Configure SSID for group <Group Name> ( Detect an AP group without SSID configuration)
- How to configure a switch group
- Configure switch group <Group Name>
- How to configure a switch port
- How to configure a Micro branch AP
- Configure Micro branch group <Name>
- How to configure a gateway.
- Configure gateway group <Group Name>
The following figure illustrates search suggestions for the next actions to perform in Aruba Central based on the workflow that you follow in the Network Operations app.
Figure 2 Suggestions to Get Started with Aruba Central